Map Editor Issues

Hi all, so yeah i was just maxing at home when i got moderately bored. I decided to "create a map" in 0 A.D. with the Atlas map editor, however my mellow afternoon soon turned into a taunting nightmare having me pull out the hair on my head and developing cancer sores at the spot.

the issue is the map size, for some reason it is impossible for me to alter the map size of a blank-map. The only way i can make a map large is to select a preset map from the generator and set the size to "giant" however futile attempts to make a blank-map the "giant" size rather than the sandbox dimensions as default when starting a frisk new map.

i tried searching google for ages to find an answer to that question without results, maybe i am missing an obvious button, or maybe this map editor is just insanely @#$%

does anybody know how to make a blank-map large(er) ?

thanks, the Warcraft 2 editor is much easier in use tho

it's the latest Alpha by the way, downloaded this a few days back

It's very much possible to resize it, and in fact the resize option is not really recommended on non-blank maps, so it's definitely something we recommend you use before adding something to the map. The option can be found in the terrain tab, under Misc tools, see http://trac.wildfire...n_Tab#Misctools for more information. And in general it's a good idea to look through the pages of the Atlas Manual ( http://trac.wildfire...ki/Atlas_Manual ) as there are some aspects which might not be too easy to fully understand from just playing around with the game :)