Simstory Game Partnership Proposal

Slaat3

Dear WILDFIRE GAMES staff,

We would like to make to you a partnership proposal. In 2009 we began developing the game called Simstory looking forward to a partnership with WILDFIRE GAMES.

Now the Alpha Advanced version is ready and also so we are for this possible partnership. We can send by the email you'll give us the GDD (Game Design Docu­ment) for a review about the game and the Alpha Advanced for testing. If our proposal is accepted we will consider sending you the source.

Our team is formed by: Simion Ploscariu (Development Consulter), Razvan (Game Designer), Vladimir Ilie (3D Buildings Architect), Gabriel Mihailescu (History Consultant), me - Luca (Lead Designer and Programmer).

This partnership should imply considering Simstory a game made by WILDFIRE in collaboration with LGaming, revenue sharing and probably a WILDFIRE team to take care of the servers and online part. Of course we can re­fine these details later.

Sincerely,

Luca

Luca Mihailescu

Founder Manager

LGaming

Well, not at all. My initial idea was to find game studio capable of supporting us. Now I look for someone who can help us (we are also volunteers and hobbyist). We will be trying to get funds from indie /game investors, but the suggestion to you remains.

Well, not at all. My initial idea was to find game studio capable of supporting us. Now I look for someone who can help us (we are also volunteers and hobbyist). We will be trying to get funds from indie /game investors, but the suggestion to you remains.

After some team discussion we've come to the conclusion that while the offer is flattering it's not something we are able to participate in at the moment. We want to finish 0 A.D. before we take on another project, and that's still probably several years into the future. We wish you the best of luck with your project, and hope you find ways to move forward.