3d modelling tasks ?

OptionalModifier

Hello, im a 3d modeller. I have really enjoyed playing 0 A.D and now im looking forward to help doing it. So i am a 3d modeller, im not pro or enuthing, but i think i can texture and model stuff which is given for me to do I DO NOT draw my own textures or enything. I use blender to make 3d.

Eny tasks for me to do? I would like to start from small things, so i understand better what to do! If someone needs something like.. WW2 bunker for moding 0 A.D I am available to do :)

-OptionalModifier

Hello, im a 3d modeller. I have really enjoyed playing 0 A.D and now im looking forward to help doing it. So i am a 3d modeller, im not pro or enuthing, but i think i can texture and model stuff which is given for me to do I DO NOT draw my own textures or enything. I use blender to make 3d.

Eny tasks for me to do? I would like to start from small things, so i understand better what to do! If someone needs something like.. WW2 bunker for moding 0 A.D I am available to do :)

-OptionalModifier

Welcome!

maybe you should read this post ;)

http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11297

Thank you for welcoming me!

I readed the topic where you gave me the link. It was very usefull! But i think im not ready to do "Application Form" Because i dont have really that 10 hours a week just yet, and I could learn a bit more about UV-Mapping. But i think ill send Application Form in near future, so I can give my part in making such a great RTS game. :)

-OptionalModifier

Ill stay in touch with forums ;)

Little info dump here:

Trac has all kinds of nifty links in the wiki, check the following for information for artrists

http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki

Also, if you dig around in the Design Document some, there's Civ profiles with info on all the units for each civ plus what they're supossed to look like, etc. Not much in the way of the Persian ram though...

http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/Civ%3A_Persians#SIEGE

But there is enough info for a image search! On a related note, will the Assyrian Ram be the one with the tower? It would be pretty cool, like a mix between a normal ram and the Hele siege tower. Certainly a unique unit.

Hello! Here's some updates!! I haven't been really active on computer for while, because i have been ill. :( Well, now i have done a little bit further the Siege Tower, and i have a question! I have maded it to look like the middlest picture which Wijitmaker gave to me. But now I suppost to do the wheels. Other pictures has 3 wheels under it, but in game it would look kind of UFO? Im not sure, so im asking, should i do more tiers than just 3 or not?

By the way, enyone to do textures for it ? ;)

-OptionalModifier