compilation problems in arch linux

hi. my name is carlos alberto and i'm from colombia. my english isn't the best. i hope you understand my post. i'm on arch linux x86_64 system. i'm trying to compile 0ad but i get 2 errors when i run make CONFIG=Release -j3

precompiled.cpp

Simulation2.cpp

In file included from ../../../source/simulation2/system/ComponentManager.h:26:0,

from ../../../source/simulation2/Simulation2.cpp:23:

/usr/include/boost/random/linear_congruential.hpp:460:15: error: 'rand48' ya se declaró en este ámbito

fsm.cpp

make[1]: *** [obj/simulation2_Release/Simulation2.o] Error 1

make: *** [simulation2] Error 2

make: *** Se espera a que terminen otras tareas....

NetServer.cpp

ScriptConversions.cpp

NetTurnManager.cpp

ScriptStats.cpp

NetClient.cpp

ScriptVal.cpp

ScriptInterface.cpp

In file included from ../../../source/scriptinterface/ScriptInterface.cpp:37:0:

/usr/include/boost/random/linear_congruential.hpp:460:15: error: 'rand48' ya se declaró en este ámbito

../../../source/scriptinterface/ScriptInterface.cpp:532:6: error: el prototipo para 'void ScriptInterface::ReplaceNondeterministicFunctions(boost::random::rand48&)' no coincide con ningún otro en la clase 'ScriptInterface'

../../../source/scriptinterface/ScriptInterface.h:99:7: error: el candidato es: void ScriptInterface::ReplaceNondeterministicFunctions(boost::rand48&)

NetSession.cpp

NetStats.cpp

make[1]: *** [obj/scriptinterface_Release/ScriptInterface.o] Error 1

make: *** [scriptinterface] Error 2

i've tried install the game by the package in AUR (http://aur.archlinux...es.php?ID=36132) and now i'm compiling it by source. but in the two cases i get the same error. any idea?

thanks

i have a problem... when i run the command :

svn co http://svn.wildfiregames.com/public/ps/trunk/'>http://svn.wildfiregames.com/public/ps/trunk/ 0ad

later i get:

svn: GET de '/public/!svn/ver/8736/ps/trunk/binaries/data/mods/public/art/textures/terrain/types/biome-mediterranean/medit_sand_wet.dds': Could not read response body: connection timed out (http://svn.wildfiregames.com)

any idea?

thanks

Probably just the error that usually shows up when someone is checking out a lot. We haven't been able to find the exact reason afaik, but it's just to do svn update and the rest will continue to download. There's always the possibility that there's some other reason why the connection timed out, but it should still just be to update to get the rest :) (I guess in the worst case that particular file could be corrupted, I don't think it should/would be, but if it is the easiest way to fix it is probably just to delete it and either do svn update for the entire 0 A.D. checkout or just for that particular folder and it will get that file :) )

Hmm, I don't use Linux/the command line so forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I think it's just to navigate to the directory where you checked out 0 A.D. and run

svn update

(And this is of course in a command prompt, but I assume you meant that when you said which command :) ) Should be as simple as that :) I'm sure there might be parameters to set etc if you want to do some specific things, but to just update it should not be more complicated than that :)

ok, i took 2 days download the svn source, but, now i have a new error:

==== Building test ====

Linking pyrogenesis

test_root.cpp

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_signals-mt

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mt

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_system-mt

collect2: ld devolvió el estado de salida 1

make[1]: *** [../../../binaries/system/libAtlasUI.so] Error 1

make: *** [AtlasUI] Error 2

make: *** Se espera a que terminen otras tareas....

make[1]: *** [../../../binaries/system/pyrogenesis] Error 1

make: *** [pyrogenesis] Error 2

Linking test

make[1]: *** [../../../binaries/system/test] Error 1

make: *** [test] Error 2

i have the boost package and the boost libraries installed.. i don't have idea what's the problem.

thanks