Internal Server Error wildfiregames.com/0ad/

I have contacted Jason regarding this issue.

Unfortunately, due to recent exploits in the PHP 5.2.x branch that occurred on our network, we had to make emergency/proactive updates to the PHP distribution installed on the WFG servers. We have now moved to the 5.3.6 release, which brings it completely up-to-date.

Unfortunately, there is something in the /0ad index code that is breaking it with PHP 5.3. This is probably due to deprecated coding. I am going to work with Jason and other members of WFG to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

I sincerely apologize for this issue, but it had to be upgraded in order to 1) protect all assets and clients across our network, and 2) keep the servers up-to-date with the latest (supported) PHP 5.3 development branch.

Thank you for reading.

--

Matt

IME Network Admin

I have identified the specific coding issue and commented out the portion that is causing the page to break. The site now loads without an issue.

I have forwarded this information on to Jason and all of the web developers in hopes that they can identify whether or not this code is needed any longer while on PHP 5.3.6.

Once again, my sincere apologies for this temporary issue the upgrade had caused.

Sincerely,

Matt