Hi Everybody....

Hi Everyone, (haven't had chance to read the forum rules yet so if I break any rules I apologise :victory:)

My name is Ryan and I recently volunteered myself to potentially become an Audio Lead here at Wildfire so I thought I would introduce myself and give a little bit on my background.

I have been working on videogames for the last 8 years (since I was 15). I trained at University in for a BSc Sound Technology and then got a scholarship for a masters in Advanced Production.

I have over 3 years commercial experience in video games and applications working my way up from a junior engineer to Lead Multimedia developer for Microcosm games. I am responsible for the direction and implementation of all audio-visual assets across our portfolio.

I worked on an officially licensed Lord of The Rings RPG as audio lead where I directed and produced all of our voiceovers sessions (the end game shipped with 5 hours of dialogue) music and sound effects.

I'm a really easy going guy, I love music and video games and I look forward to getting to know the people here over the coming months.