Hey, my name is Jim, I'm from Australia and love RTS games.

This looks like an amazing project, loving pretty much everything I've seen so far. The emphasis on realism and historical accuracy is impressive. Hopefully I'll be able to find the time to contribute something meaningful to this epic some time in the future. I have some experience modelling and texturing but it's been a few years, and I'm only an amateur.

Cheers for making this game!

I just found "The Last Alliance" page and got super excited. Two awesome free RTS games? No way! It's a shame that it's been postponed indefinitely though. :(

Are there any buildings or ships that I can work on? If you can provide some reference pics I'd be happy to see what I can come up with. Bear in mind that I'm rusty and it could take a while to finish, depending on how much time I can sink into it. I'm also terrible at animating so it would be a mistake to ask me to do that! :P What sort of polygon counts and texture size are used in 0 AD?

Here's some modelling/texture work I've done in the past:

meso_galley_back_1sp.jpgmeso_galley_front_E8d.jpg

celticspearmenkk2.jpg

meso_trireme_front_GTe.jpgmeso_trireme_back_doI.jpg

thumbnail_WYJ.jpg