The Gameplay Manual On The Wiki

Thanks Erik. :) I think the "Top Bar" could be called the Ribbon. Eventually it'll have buttons and features in it that we don't currently have. "Ribbon" kind of reminds me of the top bar in MS Word that's also called the "Ribbon." Plus I made the graphics so it kind of resembles a ribbon. :)

I think we should rename "civs" to "factions" instead. So, "civ icon" would become "faction icon." I originally wanted to call this the medallion, but I think we can use "medallion" for the planned Hero Medallion. Other thoughts will arise when I manage to read the whole thing. :)

Thanks Erik. :) I think the "Top Bar" could be called the Ribbon. Eventually it'll have buttons and features in it that we don't currently have. "Ribbon" kind of reminds me of the top bar in MS Word that's also called the "Ribbon." Plus I made the graphics so it kind of resembles a ribbon. :)

I think we should rename "civs" to "factions" instead. So, "civ icon" would become "faction icon." I originally wanted to call this the medallion, but I think we can use "medallion" for the planned Hero Medallion. Other thoughts will arise when I manage to read the whole thing. :)

Sounds good, I'll make those changes, and write some more text to make it harder for you to read through it all =) :P (That's not my motivation of course, but if nothing else it's easier to comment on something that exists/easier to improve on something that's there :) )