Hello Everyone

Hello all im new here , I was following the development of 0 AD for some time but never registered in the forums , i had found a link to these forums some time ago maybe a year or so and caught my interest and kept checking out on it from time to time , i must say im pretty impressed by what has been achieved from this project , i am an RTS fan in particular of Historical settings , I think this game has something special about it , its the sense of community that will be stronger than that of other commercial games , I can see that 0 AD is a game were the developing team is doing something that has real interest in and are not in it jus for money , i was impressed by the attention in detail in historical sense and its what caught my interest . I intend to play the game with iberians :) , anyway i think 0 AD is not only an isolated attempt of creating a very interesting rts but it could be the start of something new , an example , an evidence that tha best rts games are those done from people with real interest in their game and love for detail , the proof that no enormous bugdets are needed to create a long lasting RTS. Cograts!

Edited by Marco78

Welcome to the forums Marco. Hopefully in the next few months you'll get to play the game using the Iberian faction :) I agree that this project has something special about it, that's why after finding out it had been made opensource I decided to devote my own time to it.

Hi there! I must say i share the sasme feeling as Marco. I'm a brazillian undergraduate in Computer Science and i see this game as the perfect oportunity for me to add something significant to my curriculum vitae as my main target is to produce computer games after i leave the college. I'm not very experient at programming, but i'll study the language and the code and do my best for the game! Thanks for the oportunity, staff!

Hi there! I must say i share the sasme feeling as Marco. I'm a brazillian undergraduate in Computer Science and i see this game as the perfect oportunity for me to add something significant to my curriculum vitae as my main target is to produce computer games after i leave the college. I'm not very experient at programming, but i'll study the language and the code and do my best for the game! Thanks for the oportunity, staff!

Welcome to the forums! Here's a document which outlines some of the best first steps to starting programming for the game: http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/GettingStartedProgrammers