How Do I Get An Atmosphere?

asmartgoat

You get a lot of plants to produce oxygen etc =)

It depends on what you mean, if you mean some kind of particle effect that's not currently possible (it's not implemented yet), if you simply mean that you want to be able to see the skybox that's not currently possible either (has been changed so it only affects the reflections for now, I don't remember the exact reason, but eventually it should be made so you can turn it on for eg screenshots and custom scenarios).

Yeah, we ought to provide some options for turning it on in cinematics and for screenshots, and assume that the cinematographer won't make the horizon at the edge of the map visible since that'll always be potentially ugly. (We can make it rarer for players to see the edges during normal gameplay, by adding large margins of terrain around the usable map area, but we can probably never make it impossible, so I think we'll still need to keep the skybox disabled by default to draw black beyond the edges.)