[Resolved] Crash On Map Load

Wijitmaker

SVN Revision: 7058

System info:

(generated 2009-10-29 01:51:48 UTC)

That doesn't sound very recent (y). Are you running the latest version from SVN? Where are you looking for crashlog.txt? (It should be in %appdata%\0ad\logs\ now (or run OpenLogsFolder.bat from the SVN checkout directory).)

Hmm, could you upload mainlog.html (from the same place as the crashlogs) too?

(This looks like it's failing with a null pointer returned by tile->GetTextureEntry()->GetProperties() in CTerrain::GetMovementClass, but I don't think that should happen unless some data files are broken.)

CTerrainTextureManager::RecurseDirectory(art/textures/terrain/types/special/): no terrains.xml (or errors while loading) - using parent properties
That's odd, there should be one like this in mods/public. Is your copy of that file missing or something? Also, what map were you loading?

(r8888 should stop it crashing in this situation (at least after whenever the next autobuild is) but I'm not sure why you're experiencing this situation at all...)

Well after I updated SVN (didn't help) and deleted the terrain folder and re downloaded it, it finally recognized the missing files. It works - no bugs (y)

Nice work guys, it is really awesome. I love the pathfinding and new fog of war. Resource shuttling is fun too. I do miss the run/stamina and auras. Hopefully those will appear back in the game sometime :P