error in console commands

Hi everybody!

I'm trying to modify some configurations in the console, pressing F9 and then writting commands like those in this page:

http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/Playing0AD

but it always returns errors. For example, if I type :players[1].resources.food += 1000 it returns

ERROR: JavaScript error: Console line 1

SyntaxError: syntax error

if I type :startPlacing("hele_infantry_spearman_b") it returns the same. Can somebody tell me which or where is my error?

Thanks a lot!

Incase you missed it on the page, there is a line that says:

"NB! Below is not yet (2nd October 2010) updated for the latest version, so the information may be inaccurate!"

Things below it, including the commands you posted, are either no longer in the game, or no longer supported.

There's two relevant things that have changed: console commands shouldn't be started with ":" or "?" any more (just type in the JS expression directly with no prefix), and the simulation system was rewritten so none of those examples work any more. (And most of the examples aren't possible any more - the console commands run in the GUI script context, and the GUI can't directly access the simulation state since they're isolated from each other.)