What's the best time for the programmer's meeting?

The meeting is at 16:30 GMT, in the #0ad channel on irc.quakenet.org.After some discussion with Andrew it turns out that the current time (16:30 GMT) might be a bit too early. For him 12PM PST (8PM GMT) would be a good time, if that's too late one solution would be to start the meeting at 7PM GMT, that way it wouldn't be too late for those of us who live in Europe but not so early that Andrew would miss everything.

I can definitely understand that time being too early on the US west coast.

2000 GMT translates to 2200 local here, which makes it unlikely that I can stay for longer than 1.5 hours and also makes it harder to dodge other evening activities. That's probably not critical, though, it is more important that Philip and other contributors find the time convenient.

Time doesn't matter to me (as long as it's before something like 2300 UTC).

(By the way, it looks like DST stops around the end of this month in most places, so we need to be careful about that when suggesting times.)

That's probably not critical, though, it is more important that Philip and other contributors find the time convenient.
I find it very valuable to have your contributions whenever you're able to have time, so it'd be good for me for the time to be convenient for you :victory:

(By the way, it looks like DST stops around the end of this month in most places, so we need to be careful about that when suggesting times.)

That always causes problems, heh.

It's a great opportunity to change the meeting time, though, because we'll need to adjust anyway.

I find it very valuable to have your contributions whenever you're able to have time, so it'd be good for me for the time to be convenient for you

Glad to hear it, I will continue to try and make it. Was just saying that there's not a huge difference whether it's early or late, and DST switch will help as well.