Hi all

I'm a software developer from the east coast (US) that happened across 0 AD and this site somehow (probably my typical "late night, wind down, web browsing").

I did a build of the current SVN source for 0 AD -- looks very promising! Great work, guys/gals!

I've been a coder/developer/manager/consultant/floor sweeper for <cough> over 20 years now (ok.. <COUGH> over 25).

No real specialties here, I've worked in several languages and pretty much every microcomputer-based OS since DOS 1.0 (and I'm still trying to erase the memories of Windows 1.0 to 2.x). I guess I'm a "well seasoned" geek ;)

Application development areas ran the gamut from early PC games (and custom-built arcade machines) to DBMS design, document management, imaging, network communications and my current project includes mobile service dispatching from office-based dispatching systems to vehicle-based mobile applications.

I've poked about in the 0 AD code, and if time permits, maybe I can lend a hand (or two), if desired.

Looks like fun :P