Unable to checkout svn

Hi !

I use Tortoise SVN and knows how to checkout a project.

What I get with public svn access is an error just after that file :

Added   C:\0ad\build\docs\builddoc.bat
Error GET of '/public/!svn/ver/3839/ps/trunk/build/docs/cppdoc_cmd.exe': Could not
Error read status line: Une connexion existante a dû être fermée par l'hôte distant.
Error (http://svn.wildfiregames.com)
Finished!

4,47 MBytes transferred in 0 minutes and 37 seconds.
The operation failed.

Don't understand what is the problem ? Too much load on the server ? Problem with public access ?

TIA

Arnaud

As far as I'm aware the server is fine, and I can download that file with no problems, so it seems quite possible that it's a proxy/firewall problem. Not sure why it's failing on this file but working on some earlier ones, though :D. Also, I can't think of anything I could do on the server to make it work better (other than maybe setting up HTTPS access, which seems like a significant pain), so if it works for you at home then I'd be tempted to blame the firewall and ignore the problem :)

It worked fine at home ...

So I guess this is a firewall problem. Don't know if the firewall can filter .exe extensions ? The only difference that I can find with my usual stuff in svn is that I work on projects under Linux or OS X, so no .exe usually.

Anyway, all is OK now and I'll start compiling the game.

Thanks for your help.

Arnaud