I welcome you to my insignificant presence in your great home.

But I still can't figure out I haven't seen this thing sooner, do you people bother advertising? (Probably not since the game isn't near complete), anyways I can't wait for this game to be somewhat release in beta.

I love all the features you "plan" to include, especially the running and the territories. :D

But enough about you, lets talk about me for a second, my name is...not pronounceable in your language, but I am 15 year old male to give you an idea of my image ;p.

I look forward to playing this game, if only I had something to offer, too bad I can't program for the time being.

If not greeted this will probably explode :D:)

Welcome to the Wildfire Games forums :)

While we do want to get some attention so we can get new people on board when we needwe don't want to draw too much attention among gamers just yet as most probably would be interested for a short while and then leave when they get tired of waiting. It's much better to get some more interest up just before we're ready to release. It's not necessarily easy to find the right balance though as we need to be seen a little bit at least to attract new team members :roman::D

It's kinda funny that the two things you mention are actually things we have in the game already (might be some tweaking of some details left there, but compaired to the things we've not yet started to implement they're very implemented :D ).

Well what I meant form not hearing from this sooner is, I am actually in Purple Design Studios from a long time ago, and I knew I saw Mythos' name somewhere XD, maybe its cause the 0AD section is like completely blank on the site...anyways I found my way here thanks to robot entertainment releasing screenshots which were posted in a thread discussing a possible AoE or AoM remake and a guy randomly advertising this game.

This game is so intriguing since I am recently into territories and diplomacy (But EE2 still s%@#s at gameplay), so I am looking into this, by the way, does this game have advanced diplomacy? (Being able to ally, be neutral and be hostile towards different players), wait, oh dang I have so many questions, must post in some kind of questions thread of consult FAQ.

But still one question I must ask here, how many people know about this game?

*runs away looking for FAQ* :)

Be warned, the FAQ is old and might be out of date in some ways.

We really don't know how many people know about 0 A.D. because it is frankly nearly impossible to keep track of such things. We've had a few articles in various game magazines and on a few websites, but for the most part we are pretty low key. We want to remain that way until we're ready for a public Beta, then the marketing juices will kick in. :)

As far as Diplomacy goes we will have the standard Ally/Neutral/Enemy options, yes. :D