Troops Not Responding in Single Player Match - Help!

SSS1234

Hey everyone,

I've run into this frustrating issue twice now while playing on my M2 MacBook Air, and I’m hoping someone here can help me out.

First Time: I saved my game and quit for a bit. When I got back, my troops were under attack but just stood there, not fighting back. I couldn't see the sword icon anywhere. My towers were also totally unresponsive. I tried everything I could think of—changing troop formations, making them hostile, even producing more troops—but nothing worked. They wouldn’t attack at all! The weird part is they could still build, chop wood, and mine without any issues.

Second Time: The second occurrence happened after I played for about 2 hours and made some solid progress. I was gearing up to raid the enemy AI when suddenly, the same problem hit. My whole army just stood there and got wiped out, without even trying to defend themselves.

Is this a known bug? Or is there something I might be missing? Any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks!

Resolved: I checked diplomacy and it was neutral. It should've been enemies. Sorry for not checking before.

Edited by SSS1234
  • Haha 1

Hi, thank you. I guess this is a common newb mistake. Could you help me with something else? I saw the Mod [dot] io post and the git repository but there isn't a guide to download and configure Delenda Est for MacOS. Could you please link me a guide for it or maybe tell me how to do it? I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

31 minutes ago, SSS1234 said:

Hi, thank you. I guess this is a common newb mistake. Could you help me with something else? I saw the Mod [dot] io post and the git repository but there isn't a guide to download and configure Delenda Est for MacOS. Could you please link me a guide for it or maybe tell me how to do it? I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Can you see it in the in-game mod downloader? Settings -> Mod Selection -> Download Mods

12 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Can you see it in the in-game mod downloader? Settings -> Mod Selection -> Download Mods

Hi, yeah I saw it and downloaded it. 399 Mbish . Is this it? Are there any other mods I need to download?