Some mods and a New futuristic mod: Robots Uprising.

I found this on @Alexandras   telegram Group.

IMG_20240505_132520_017.thumb.jpg.01d4ac4cb4ab3d2966869cdc1000d85a.jpg

IMG_20240505_132520_039.thumb.jpg.a0e576f6ddd22151c7bf416d584c9c90.jpg

Странные новые моды (вернее, обновления модов). Какой-то KostiantynZinenko решил добавить в игру новые ресурсы (папирус, оливки, амфоры и монеты). Зачем? 

Ну и мод с роботами, которые решили завоевать Древнюю Грецию. 

На кой?  

Сильно меняет механику игры и не доступен для ИИ, только в многопользовательском режиме.

----- translation ------

Strange new mods (or rather, mod updates). Some KostiantynZinenko decided to add new resources (papyrus, olives, amphorae and coins) to the game. Why?

Well, and a mod with robots that decided to conquer ancient Greece. 

Why?

Strongly changes the game mechanics and is not available for AI, only in multiplayer mpan widget

IMG_20240505_132519_431.jpg

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Lion.Kanzen changed the title to Some mods and a New futuristic mod: Robots Uprising.

It would be good to keep an interesting report to find out about new mods here in the forum, because I had no idea that there were new ones outside the forum.

I hardly spend any time visiting the mod pages from 0AD.

Sometimes I have the idea that there is no community at all outside of the forum and some chats.

But yes, with what I'm seeing in the telegram group I see new maps and very interesting news in Russian about the game.

Especially news about things made by the community and not by the developers, which is always us.

• Like 1

Hey Lion.Kanzen !

I'm happy to see that our mod is being known all around the world, even in Russia :laugh:

We planned to release the project around half-june 2024. We will put messages on 0AD discords and forums to let you know when the mod will be available ! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Allan said:

Hey Lion.Kanzen !

I'm happy to see that our mod is being known all around the world, even in Russia :laugh:

We planned to release the project around half-june 2024. We will put messages on 0AD discords and forums to let you know when the mod will be available ! 

Hi.

Do you have videos by any chance, do you have your units animated?

3 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Hi.

Do you have videos by any chance, do you have your units animated?

Yes, we are currently working on a video trailer to promote the project everywhere. Unfortunately this trailer is not finished yet but we can show all the ground/ levitating units of Robot civilisation to the community ! Enjoy :victory:

unit_robots_plan1.png

unit_robots_plan2.png

Edited by Allan
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...