[==Task==] Xiongnu Yurts Royal (textures and models)

• Lion.Kanzen changed the title to [==Task==] Xiongnu Yurts Royal (textures and models)
Posted (edited)

IMG_20240404_234219.thumb.jpg.43b104f41bede0a00fb2184b1dc88efd.jpg

From the beginning I thought of it as one of the references I had, except that it is a Yurt (a circus/carnival tent, kind) much bigger than a simple tent, in theory the way it has been built with three levels: first a big gigantic tent then the second level of constructions a small tent of natural size and finally a kind of golden Dome maybe made of wood and bathed with gold or bronze.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

IMG_20240404_234219.thumb.jpg.43b104f41bede0a00fb2184b1dc88efd.jpg

From the beginning I thought of it as one of the references I had, except that it is a Yurt (a circus/carnival tent, kind) much bigger than a simple tent, in theory the way it has been built with three levels: first a big gigantic tent then the second level of constructions a small tent of natural size and finally a kind of golden Dome maybe made of wood and bathed with gold or bronze.

8-Facts-About-the-Mongol-Empire-and-Mongol-Conquests-530x346.jpg.f940da37da5fe132e603cda01f6dc3c1.jpg

I based myself on all these designs and on some 3D models.

Obviously it needs more elements and props but this is the basic central idea.

Ancient_ger.jpg

Age-of-Empires-4-Best-Mongol-Civilization-Landmarks-to-Build-in-Each-Age.jpg

360 (3).png

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

Posted (edited)

Chat GPT about royal yurts.

I decided to start with easy questions.

Mongolian royal yurts were magnificent! They were much more than simple dwellings; they were symbols of power, status and tradition. These yurts were large and spacious, designed to house not only the Mongol leader, but also his court, guards and entourage.

Compared to ordinary yurts, royal yurts were more luxurious and ornate. They were decorated with exquisite fabrics, furs and elaborate embroidery, often in bright colors. The interior of a royal yurt might include finely carved furniture, sumptuous carpets and other valuables.

The design and layout of the royal yurt also reflected the hierarchical structure of Mongol society. There were designated areas for the leader, his family members, advisors and high officials, each with its own purpose and symbolism.

In addition, the royal yurts were designed to be disassembled and transported quickly, allowing the Mongol leader to maintain his mobility during military campaigns and expeditions. This mobility was essential to the nomadic lifestyle of the Mongols, as it allowed them to adapt to changing terrain and conditions.

In short, royal yurts were impressive structures that reflected the wealth, power and unique culture of the Mongol leaders. 

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Chat GPT about royal yurts.

I decided to start with easy questions.

Mongolian royal yurts were magnificent! They were much more than simple dwellings; they were symbols of power, status and tradition. These yurts were large and spacious, designed to house not only the Mongol leader, but also his court, guards and entourage.

Compared to ordinary yurts, royal yurts were more luxurious and ornate. They were decorated with exquisite fabrics, furs and elaborate embroidery, often in bright colors. The interior of a royal yurt might include finely carved furniture, sumptuous carpets and other valuables.

The design and layout of the royal yurt also reflected the hierarchical structure of Mongol society. There were designated areas for the leader, his family members, advisors and high officials, each with its own purpose and symbolism.

In addition, the royal yurts were designed to be disassembled and transported quickly, allowing the Mongol leader to maintain his mobility during military campaigns and expeditions. This mobility was essential to the nomadic lifestyle of the Mongols, as it allowed them to adapt to changing terrain and conditions.

In short, royal yurts were impressive structures that reflected the wealth, power and unique culture of the Mongol leaders. 

Yes, Xiongnu leaders used to use larger and more luxurious yurts compared to the standard yurts used by the majority of the population. These larger and more highly decorated yurts were reserved for the leaders and their families, as well as for important events and ceremonies. The leaders' yurts were often richly decorated with ornate fabrics, tapestries, carpets and other items that reflected their social status and power within the confederacy.

Xiongnu leaders' yurts not only served as residences, but also functioned as centers of power and decision-making for the community. These structures highlighted the cultural, social and political importance of the leaders within nomadic society.

Given the importance and status of the Xiongnu leaders, it is likely that they would have had special yurts designed for their use, with more luxurious and decorative features than the standard yurts used by the rest of the population. These "royalty" yurts would have served as residences and power centers for Xiongnu leaders, and are likely to have been larger, richly decorated, and equipped with additional luxuries.

However, specific information on the royal yurts used by Xiongnu leaders may be limited due to the ancient nature of this civilization. Archaeological evidence, historical sources, and artistic depictions may provide clues about the appearance and use of these special yurts.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen