Jump to content

diagonalo

Community Members
  • Posts

    34
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by diagonalo

  1. Please fix. This has the potential to break the multiplayer lobby if it was more public knowledge/smurfs used it. That ofc is true for others tricks and clients aswell but most of the other things I encountered only give you a slight advantage while with this anyone who can solid champion build now has 100% win-rate regardless of skill against non abusers. Banning people who use it from TGs seems to be the current way to go. Sadly you can also be in situation where you really have to barter away your metal or do it by mistake or stumble upon the mechanic by pure chance.
  2. Is is possible ? I think I heard RangerK or someone else work on something like that but I can't find the repo now and it was unfinished at the time. Also maybe A27 having 16 colours is a hint ?
×
×
  • Create New...