-
Who's Online 1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 849 Guests (See full list)
-
Topics
-
Posts
-
So, like centurions for boats? I'll consider this for my boats mod
-
It is shift-drag for me The grayed selection area is showing for my mouse, but nothing is showing in the list
-
I agree with all that @guerringuerrin said. Those tests look really good, and in such tight spaces. @Atrik, since I guess now with inertia units need to accelerate, is heavy cavalry dealing "charge" damage only when at max speed? (I'm not sure if this is what's called "trampling", which wouldn't be the same thing in reality). Because I guess that would be nice, one would need to repeatedly move out and smash for that to be more effective, similarly to how it should really work for ramming ships, although elephants I guess could charge out when mobbed.
-
By Grautvornix · Posted
Select: Ctrl-left mouse drag on Win11, on MacOS possibly Opt-drag. Fill area: select an entity or a mix and left-click to draw the area. -
By Nicolaus_von_Kues · Posted
How do I test it?
-
