Various errors at the end of a game

Danny

Not sure how to describe this. I played a bit of a long game, 1 on 1 vs Petra medium. At the end of the game there were two enemy women hiding in the trees that I had to hunt down (which took WAY longer than it should have, but that's another matter).  While hunting them, two bugs appeared:

• All tooltips dissappeared.  I tried turning off and back on detailed tooltips in the options panel, but it made no difference. When I hovered the cursor over the tech or building icons, I got nothing.
  • The music quit. Other sounds continued.

I don't know if these will be reflected in the crash logs, since the game didn't actually crash.

How Report Errors

An error is when the game notifies the user that something bad happened, they are typically both logged and displayed as messages in the game window:

ErrorAndWarning.png

The game will continue after most errors, but they may trigger more errors. Errors are often caught by the developers but sometimes they sneak into the Alpha releases. To report the exact messages, open interestinglog.html in your web browser and copy the contents into your bug report. The location of the logs varies by OS, see GameDataPaths.

A screenshot of the message is less desirable as compression and scaling artifacts obscure the text, and you may not see all the errors. It's very useful if you can remember the steps to reproduce the error.

http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/ReportingErrors

you must try to be familiar with the trac. our wiki have some info about this kind of cases.

• Like 1