Sign in to follow this  
fabio

Build Instruction

Yes - they're loaded at runtime with dlopen. (libAtlasUI is the editing tools, libCollada is the .dae converter (used when loading a new model/animation file that hasn't already been cached).)

I noticed that the 0ad-unix-build.tar contains some .bat/.dll/.exe/.lib/.vcproj files and win-specific directories that could be removed reducing tar size from 37 to 25 MB, adding to the source/tools/dist/build.sh script some --exclude options:

tar cf $PREFIX-unix-build-temp.tar --exclude='*.bat' --exclude='*.dll' --exclude='*.exe' --exclude='*.lib' --exclude='*.vcproj' --exlude='win' --exclude='win32' --exclude='include-win32' ${PREFIX}/{source,build,libraries/{cxxtest,fcollada,spidermonkey-tip,valgrind},binaries/system/readme.txt,*.txt}

Also why the need for 2 tar files, are they supposed to be eventually released with autonomous update? This make running the "./test" difficult, see comment 3 at:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/getdeb.net/+bug/556356

Filed as #489. (Thanks for your work on these packaging issues! I think I'd probably like to update the pre-alpha release in a few weeks to pick up some newer fixes, so I'll try to include these improvements then.)