The tutorial doesn't change language correctly

0adnoob

I don't know how to play so I tried playing the tutorial. My gnu/linux machine is in english but I want to play the game in spanish, so I changed the language in the game menu, but some paragraphs are in spanish and some don't. There's even times when there are paragraphs with both languages. Is it that the translation isn't finished yet, or is it a bug?

If you need more information I'll add it with pleasure

image.png.709a9ba88c4f491af883128908869fb6.png

Edited by 0adnoob
I accidentaly submited the post before I finished writing.

1 hour ago, 0adnoob said:

I don't know how to play so I tried playing the tutorial. My gnu/linux machine is in english but I want to play the game in spanish, so I changed the language in the game menu, but some paragraphs are in spanish and some don't. There's even times when there are paragraphs with both languages. Is it that the translation isn't finished yet, or is it a bug?

If you need more information I'll add it with pleasure

image.png.709a9ba88c4f491af883128908869fb6.png

It is not a bug. If there were some edits to those paragraphs during development then they need to be re-translated so it is mainly unfinished or more accurately not updated translations.