What if?

For my humanities (social/LA), I have to, "Play with the concept of "what if", and write something. I'm planning to write several stories based on what different people think would happen (this is economics, so left, right, etc.).

So, how can you help? Perhaps you would like to provide your opinion on, "what if fossil fuels were renewable", or come up with a better idea.

If someone does provide their opinion on it, I would still like to see several different viewpoints.

Thanks.

It could work. But what would the stories be about?

'I think fossil fuel is bad, because once when I was a kid...'

How about something on Nuclear Power? I did a report on that once last year. There are many views you could get for both the pro and con side of nuclear power. There are many beneifets and some minimal disadvantages.

Pro:

last longer, less polution, more relible,

Con:

Danger of improper construction, stealing U238, leakage

So you could do something lke that, with people in hte Pro and People in the Con for whatever you want your topicto be. :P

Probably a narration of people living in what world a certain group believes would exist if ...* Those people don't have to believe that. It might just be a narration of one person's daily life, or a portion, in a world where ...

*what if subject, currently "What if fossil fuels were renewable?"

Have MSN?