Help With Statistics/probability :d

Hi guys I need some help with statistics, specifically problems so I can test out what I know on probability. I've got a test coming up and I want to make sure I have the stuff down. Unfortunately my course provides only a few practice problems and I need something new to assure me that what I am doing is correct. Do any of you know of some good stat sites or books with problems like the following:

"Goodbuy Department Store sells 32-inch color TVs under its own brand. 70% of their sets are made by Alpha Industries with a defective rate of 3%. The other 30% are made by Beta, Inc, with a defective rate of 5%

You have just bought a Goodvision set. What is the probability it is defective?"

Those kinds of problems, not the fancy permutation or ultra-high level university problems (way above my tuition :drunk: ). I'm just doing a quick little bit of stuff on basic probability, as advanced as it gets is Addition and Multiplication Laws of Probability. Basically high-school and first year university probability, like that seen in Grade 12.

Funny thing is I've found quite a few sets of problems like that but no answers :banana: Also funny is the huge amount of 8th grade probability and Probability 367 LOL I haven't found a whole lot for my level.

So if any of you have sites or books that have problems like the one I posted, simple real-life problems PLEASE post them here!

Mucho appreciated!

I can't find my old book, so I'll just try to make some up myself :drunk:

With a deck of cards (52), what are the odds of getting any ace as the fifth card?

What are the odds of getting the ace of spades as the third card?

Oh, and you don't put the cards back of course.

If that's what you want I'll try to make up some more later :banana: