Scenario Editor

Ratkid

Hello everyone!

I'm Ratkid, and I recently started messing around with the 0AD Scenario Editor. I found out there is a very limited amount of information and helpful guides online about this feature, so I started a discord where we can connect with each other! This way we can help by answering each other's questions and testing new maps!

Everyone is welcome to join the 0 AD Scenario Editor Discord and invite others too join as well with the following link: https://discord.gg/E2UWF2Nk 
Noob or pro, we can use all the help out there! I look forward to seeing you all there!

- Ratkid

• Like 1

Hi @Ratkid welcome to the forum!

I think this forum exists for this exact reason, so if you have any question you can simply ask about it here, specifically in Game Development or Game Modification subforum. Me or someone else more knowledgeable could probably answer your question, and other people who have similar question in mind could look up your topic here instead of having to join separate Discord.

Thanks!