garrison in fishing boats

v4nnig

Hi guys, and thanks to make possible this amazing game.

I open this thread just to explain a idea i've got after a multiplayer game i had.

How many games have you played not just un 0ad also in Empire Earth and Age of Empires where when the loser has lost all, the game is still continues due to there is still an unit left, that very often happened to me and curiously was always a fishing boat.

So why do not make able or even better make the fishing boats only work when they have 1 unit inside, a soldier. So if there is this last unit left it could potencially escape and recreate his empire, even althrough the task could be incredible hard. But that in an online game could be very fun.

Is just an idea, what you think?

Personally i dont think that could be too much hard to implement

It should already be possible as you can already garrison either an infantry unit or a female citizen in a fishing boat :) And it should increase the gathering rate as well.

There are probably ways to make this easier to discover though, and we should certainly include things like this in a tutorial once we make some.

• Like 1