XBMC playback speed affected once 0ad is executed

sroland

- Running Debian wheezy stable (amd64) and ATI Radeon HD 5450 1GB with propietary ATI drivers

Bug: After playing 0ad and the game terminated, some video files in XBMC are played at like 2X or 4X. The fiz is to restart the system. Never happened that in XBMC and the movies my children watch them every week or so. Its like 0ad changes some FPS or framerate somehow that generates the bug. It does not happen with VLC.

any ideas?

amd-driver-installer-catalyst-13.1-linux-x86.x86_64

I'm gonna check for a latest one, can you reproduce this bug? I have XBMC connected to a 32-in LCD TV that i use for playing cartoons for my kids and some movies and it is configured as an external display through HDMI and it's been working flawlessly since i installed Debian several months ago and i never changed the ATI drivers.

Thanks for the quick response! Any ideas?

I don't have any idea about TV and XBMC. Try with the latest drivers. Maybe you have updated something (or it was automatically updated) and that's what created that problem. Anyways, try running a previous game version to check if that still happens or another kind of game. It seems more like a problem with ATI drivers or XBMC itself than a 0ad related problem.

Edited by caesarinf