Flavius Stilicho Posted Wednesday at 15:17 Share Posted Wednesday at 15:17 Hello, I currently running 0A.D. R28 and DE R28, great work! If I play with Cimbri and if I recruit the clubman raiders in the Civic center they slowly die (about 1 minute after recruiting). The only way I found to make them stay alive is to garrison a temple... Is a bug or a feature? Thanks Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nicolaus_von_Kues Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago On 30/09/2026 at 7:17 AM, Flavius Stilicho said: Hello, I currently running 0A.D. R28 and DE R28, great work! If I play with Cimbri and if I recruit the clubman raiders in the Civic center they slowly die (about 1 minute after recruiting). The only way I found to make them stay alive is to garrison a temple... Is a bug or a feature? Thanks If you've ever played with the militia in AoE III, you'll know that they're only there to raise a defense army very quickly and they die easily. It's the same here. https://ageofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Militiaman Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now