A few suggestions

Jambab

First of all, sorry if some of these or all of these have been suggested.

The suggestions which I have for 0 A.D is as follows:

1. If a player is destroyed but not defeated (All buildings gone but some villagers remain) and they do not have the sufficient resources to create a new civic centre, then I think they should be able to go to another player's town and use their resources and building to get the required materials to rebuild. At the moment the villagers can only collect the resources in another player's town and they cannot do anything with it, would be nice to be able to keep the resources so that the player can survive.

2. Building animations (Think this has already been suggested but I will say it anyway) - Be nice to see the building actually being built like on other RTS games rather than just a construction model and then a fully built model.

3. I think the ability to build bridges would be nice, I mean I am not sure whether civilization's in those days knew how to build bridges but a simple wooden bridge across a river or a strone bridge for the Carthaginian's would be nice to see.

Sorry if these have already been suggested, I did have a little search but didn't see them. Feel free to delete this post if it has been suggested. Thanks.

1. If a player is destroyed but not defeated (All buildings gone but some villagers remain) and they do not have the sufficient resources to create a new civic centre, then I think they should be able to go to another player's town and use their resources and building to get the required materials to rebuild. At the moment the villagers can only collect the resources in another player's town and they cannot do anything with it, would be nice to be able to keep the resources so that the player can survive.

Alpha 12 will have tribute, so the player can give you some of their resources .

2. Building animations (Think this has already been suggested but I will say it anyway) - Be nice to see the building actually being built like on other RTS games rather than just a construction model and then a fully built model.

This is a lot of work for a small graphical improvement.

3. I think the ability to build bridges would be nice, I mean I am not sure whether civilization's in those days knew how to build bridges but a simple wooden bridge across a river or a strone bridge for the Carthaginian's would be nice to see.

I also like the idea of building bridges. It is quite low priority though.