raymond

Hello,

I think it should be possible to set the starting resources:

very low (every resource: 100)

low (every resource: 200)

medium (every resource: 300) <- this is currently the standard

high (every resource: 500)

very high (every resource: 1000)

that should increase or decrease the time in the beginning of the game.

regards

Edited by raymond

This was on my schedule for alpha 12. your other ticket about population cap is also good. I'll do them both :)

Another thing I would like is to be able to set pop caps for each faction, probably as a multiplier of the pop cap chosen by the host. Probably do this in the civ jsons. E.g., Persians, Mauryans (and Bob's Han) could have 1.1 (a +10% pop cap), while the Spartans would have 0.9 (-10% pop cap).

Another thing I would like is to be able to set pop caps for each faction, probably as a multiplier of the pop cap chosen by the host. Probably do this in the civ jsons. E.g., Persians, Mauryans (and Bob's Han) could have 1.1 (a +10% pop cap), while the Spartans would have 0.9 (-10% pop cap).

I would like to see this done via the technology system. Then we could have technologies which affect the population cap as well.

i want too see that, and Wonder system, they are already some Special buildings.

"Special Buildings" are different from Wonders, per se. But if we add enough Wonders to Atlas, then we might think about adding some kind of "Wonder" mechanic to the game. But at this time, there's no real plan to add Wonders as a gameplay mechanic.