64bits Win7 Initial Error

Fingolinho

Hi! I have look around this forum and other places (thanks to google) looking for solution with the problem I'm getting with the 0 A.D., and I didn't found. So, here is a text I sent by "Contact us" option in 0 A.D. website.

I will try to get any picture with Fraps.

I am a brazilian guy who are really crazy about this game. I read a lot about ancient civilizations, and when I first saw this game, I got crazy by it. Tried to play more than once. With the release of the 10th update, or beta, I tried play again. But, after installation, doesn't metter where, the menu is really distorted like the pixels out of their place, making really dificult to found the "Exit" button and impossible to play the game normally, even because the buttons are out of the right position, making heavy hard to click (cause the cursor must be in somewhere out of the distorted button). I tried using the \"Properties\" and going to \"Compatibility\" in the executable archive, changing various options (including forcing the game to open in around 600x480), but the only difference was in the resolution 600x480, where it was not distorted, BUT the game was trying to show information like it was in full screen, making impossible to see anything. Perharps the problem is the resolution, I don\'t know.

I would really appreciate and thanks for help. =)

I\'m using a 64bits version of Windows 7, 4GB of Memory, 1,5 Tb of HD (Which I believe doesn\'t make difference), ATI Radeon HD 5450, Intel core i5.

Again, thanks! Waiting for help... almost, forever. ...Sorry about the bad english, like I said, I'm brazilian. But you can understand everything I said.