New feature: terrain texture rotation/scaling

Currently all terrain textures are rendered at a 45 degree angle relative to the terrain grid, and scaled so the texture covers an area of 8x8 tiles. I've changed that now so you can override the default rotation/scale for chosen textures - for a terrain texture called foo/bar.png (or foo/bar.dds etc), create a file named foo/bar.xml, looking like this file. "angle" is in degrees (the default is 45), "size" is in world-space units (a terrain tile is 4x4 units; the default is 32, i.e. 8 tiles).

I did this mainly since I wanted a terrain-aligned grid texture, but maybe it's useful for some proper textures too.

Currently all terrain textures are rendered at a 45 degree angle relative to the terrain grid, and scaled so the texture covers an area of 8x8 tiles. I've changed that now so you can override the default rotation/scale for chosen textures - for a terrain texture called foo/bar.png (or foo/bar.dds etc), create a file named foo/bar.xml, looking like this file. "angle" is in degrees (the default is 45), "size" is in world-space units (a terrain tile is 4x4 units; the default is 32, i.e. 8 tiles).

I did this mainly since I wanted a terrain-aligned grid texture, but maybe it's useful for some proper textures too.

Cool addition. Could help add some variation to terrains and help reduce the visual tiling effect. Plus I no longer have to tilt all my new terrains 45 degrees, I can just do it with an xml file.