Rams... attack units?

Argantonius

Hello guys! Just downloaded the last alpha and it is awesome! Can't wait for the next!

Just wanted to comment something... Have you noticed that rams can attack soldiers right now (and their attack is devastating)? That sure ain't right. I just made some gameplay tests on the computer and in a pair of occasions the AI made a pair of rams and flattened my invading army!

Well, I hope I could offer more than a complain but I know nothing about either modding or modelling sorry.

Hello guys! Just downloaded the last alpha and it is awesome! Can't wait for the next!

Just wanted to comment something... Have you noticed that rams can attack soldiers right now (and their attack is devastating)? That sure ain't right. I just made some gameplay tests on the computer and in a pair of occasions the AI made a pair of rams and flattened my invading army!

Well, I hope I could offer more than a complain but I know nothing about either modding or modelling sorry.

Alpha 9 will have Attack Bonuses implemented. So, Ram attack will be greatly reduced and given a large bonus vs. structures, making their attack against units not so devastating. :)