Vaccines

Ok I've been studying this for quite some time. I first noticed this how i looked back at my attendence to school in primary school over how many vaccines I've taken.

I had one vaccine in primary school, that's 7 years. (kindergarten to year 6) and i had probably at most, 12 days a year off.

Now I've had at least 8 vaccines in 6 years, i get sick every 2 weeks with a very bad sickness. I've also noticed that my Ability to Eat up information as well as i could when i was a little one. and I'm 16 now.

I'm not a Scientist, physisist or whatever is involved in Vaccines, but I am certain that these Vaccines aren't legit.

Aren't little kids meant to be more prone to sickness than Teenagers? If it's the fault of the "vaccines" are the cause of the problem, not the cause of the cure, what the @#$% are they putting in them? I'm sick of being sick (no pun intended).

Anyone Think they might be experiencing the same thing? Anyone else coughing up a lung every day of the week?

I had one vaccine in primary school, that's 7 years. (kindergarten to year 6)

How do you know this? Did your parents tell you this or do you have a copy of your vaccination record?

and i had probably at most, 12 days a year off.

That's a lot of sick time per year. Sounds like you were more of a sickly child than you remember.

Now I've had at least 8 vaccines in 6 years, i get sick every 2 weeks with a very bad sickness.

Getting significant illness every 2 weeks likely has nothing to do with vaccines. Vaccines don't inoculate you against the common cold or flu (unless you're getting flu shots, of course). They only inoculate you against specific illnesses. Have you seen a doctor about the frequency of your illnesses?

Anyone else coughing up a lung every day of the week?

This is not normal. There are 100s of millions of people who receive vaccines and have no problems with them. Any number of things could be the cause of your coughing, from mold infestation (at school, at home), to air pollution, to poor diet (compromising your immune system), to disease (Swine flu, upper respiratory infection, heart disease).

Err, actually, 12 days isn't much, considering that the average school days per year are roughly 100 (give or take). But yeah, maybe it could just be me. AND i didn't mean Actually coughing up a lung, I'm just coughing and sniffing practically all the time. Maybe i just never get better and that's my problem, i just find it to be an absolute pain. As usual, i could have phrased that better. But whatever.

12 days out of 100 is 12%. ;)

Anyway, did you start sniffling and coughing when moving to a new school? When you are around new people you come into contact with a wider variety of pathogens you are not used to. Also, different environments have a different allergy profile (mold, mildew, etc.). It's also possible that you are developing allergies. It is common to develop different allergies in different phases of life. It sucks, but that's life. An over the counter (OTC) antihistamine might work for you, but I would first visit your GP and get a checkup. See if it's allergies or diet or what. :) It's also possible that lately you've just had bad luck with illnesses. 2010 wasn't a good year for me as far as illness goes. I've had good years and bad years. :)

Remember, vaccines are meant to inoculate you against mostly deadly diseases. Measles, small pox, mumps, polio, etc. have killed tens of millions of people in the past. But vaccines aren't foolproof (what is?). Sometimes they don't work and sometimes they give the person a light touch of the illness. In the cases where they don't work, it is important that others have had the vaccine too, so that the people whose vaccines didn't take are not exposed to the disease. This is called herd immunity.

Yeah that makes sense, ok now i feel like a fool (do i ever?) Could also be my dads workmates fault, (he's always sick, and my dads the plaguebearer i.e doesn't get sick but still bears the disease)

Though it still seems silly how as a kid i was practically never sick.

Tenk yoe Mestir Mathermytishenz! I wud never hav knode Dat!