Suggestion: Guard Building Stance

Tutle

The idea is that the selected unit would protect their specified building from taking damage. If the soldier happens to also be a worker, then he will repair the building when it's not taking damage. This can be very useful for when the enemy is trying to flank your base, or trying to take out a key target (such as long range tower). This will also label the guard unit as being occupied (he technically has a job to do, other than standing around when no enemy is nearby). Currently the defense stance seems very limited in how it can help out compared to Aggressive stance (maybe if they went to their exact location before they broke apart).

There was a "guard" feature in AOK, I believe. You could have the selected units follow another unit around and guard him.

OMG, Yes! I was going to make a suggestion for it, but I thought that maybe it wouldn't be worth the coding. This is one of my favorite feature about other RTS game (World in Conflict I am looking at you wink.gif).