The Unemployed Population Like Knights And Merchants (By Perfinstals)

Perfinstals

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_and_Merchants

I must say that there are many strategy games where many are looking at only the soldiers and the story! But frankly, at the level of civilian characters are knights and merchants the best! very similar to the saga of settlers: the characters who are all unemployed leave until they take up a construction job, these jobs are related to each other, there is the 'farmer who sends wheat to the mill to be used by the bakery for bread that can cucinareil go to a restaurant or tavern, and so on. OAD + in my opinion would be nice if riders used the system for the city and merchants, as well as various building constructions anchedelle roads to facilitate the travel of different quality and perhaps also an interesting thing in the game and that if they do not eat there will be deaths of soldiers or the people ... I would add that the unemployed for too long lose loyalty cells become crazy and put to destroy the houses or stealing food ... for the characters would put civilians only an indication of fidelity (or circle or line) to the government and life . The nice thing about the game of strategy and that you should not distract too much and then to build houses, etc. ... would appear as characters or soprai selected commands or demolish and then build the list of buildings without using the bar that bump with the option to hide where you put it and that I would only fixed settings such as training of soldiers in the second created the rank of troops and the various info and economy etc. ... trust I would make her appear automatically only if there is maybe u alarm threshold from which to choose to experience, while the radar would do with a level of transparency (I seem to be much cleaner commands). For another day the soldiers will tell you how well I would see them

Well knowing K&M is similar to Settlers and slightly similar to stronghold (Knowing I have played them all 3), I don't think the systems used within can be used as well in 0ad unless they are going to implement the resource-management systems which exist in K&M and/or Settlers.

Apart from that reading this wall of text was quite difficult and I couldn't understand 100% what you meant with it, so sorry if I miss the point.

Personally, I prefer a resource/economy management system similar to the way Stronghold handled it. It's such a relief not having to micro the workers. All I have to do is make sure that my bakeries are in the right position.

Somewhat related, https://code.google.com/p/castlesand/ is a GNU GPL v2 remake of the original KnM game. It's under active development and just released their multiplayer demo. Very much worth checking out.