Hello Everyone,

I have made a few posts on the forum already, so I thought I would introduce myself here.

My name is Sebastian, and I have been following this game with interest for some time. I use a Mac however, and lack the knowledge to compile the game. It is only recently that I have actually been able to try it, thanks to the excellent Alpha 5 binary by mtkaz.

I used to play AoE 3 and AoE 2 with my friends quite a lot, and generally used to play a lot of strategy games when I was younger. My favourites are the AoE series (but not so much AoE 3) and Cossacks (the first one). Also really enjoyed Stronghold and Anno 1602.

I haven't played any decent RTS games for a while, especially being on Mac now, so I am very pleased to see an open source game being developed for my platform. As far as I can tell, this is the first open source RTS for Mac that looks like a proper game. It's looking great already, and it is far from being finished.

I am a musician, so maybe I could contribute to the music side of things if needed. I also speak fluent French if help is needed on translations at some point. And I'll also post my random ideas and feedback (maybe not so helpful).