Perfinstals Presente

Hi I introduce myself as perfinstals Tamburrino but the name is Roberto, I have always been fond of strategy games like Empire and Hart as well as Eidos Commandos shooter like Open Arena (My nickname is 1Scimmia), I am a graphic artist but also for 2D and 3D textures and patterns ... Italy is already participating in the project but Unrealproget almomento only deal with 2D and simple games ... I saw your project and would like to collaborate actively, especially the editor ... I have some ideas accumulated over the years that I wrote in my profile page ... sincerely have much to say about the game ... lack many things and the controls are a bit old in style, especially too large (2 Epirehart I did not like because you fall away from combat to see alliances and so on ...) I would make the best game possibbile! I hope that we will find a good compromise and we will discuss shortly ... if you need the files that you can use for free add in TurboSquid http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Index.cfm?keyword=perfinstals&x=0&y=0 :cheers:

in addition to asking .. :drunk:

Hi Perfinstals! Welcome.

What sort of ideas did you have for the editor? :)

The list is long, carry the link to save

Profile , Original topic ..

I say now I have the game installed! But I do not seem to fit the configuration ... the navgatore him to put on and zoom! remove the preset formations that seem outdated in their place meterei new drop-down boxes, which publishes the number of training positions and ranks as well as the selection of a model troop, in addition to this I would use Shift and right click to bring together esinistro mauseper lorole troops and removal if there are attacks that do damage to guns or rifles in areas where proximity helps to convey the attacks as the phalanges of 300 to start with ... the houses also shrink by almost 50% to leave more space for men and manage them well and Prent dalleminizioni of seatfig cue from the selection of the individual or group would leave a small window to create without hits the homes ... Furthermore, the life of the city would create the type Settler with the characters that are there and have no job ... there scrittotutto clipboard for details ... B) in sintesi vorrei sintetizzare le migliori caratteristiche dei giochi strategici a cui ho giocato :Age of empire ,Warcraft 2 e 3 , Commandos Berlino , Knights and merchants , Popolus . Warlords Battercry 3 ,Starcraft ecc ,Seatfig e game online.

Precise conception of 'editor designed is very flexible ... the thought in such a way that each user could add his capable character a little like a mod to move in any era or planet as + simple (increasing and decreasing the various factors of speed, strength, etc. ...)

Edited by Perfinstals