Netbook mode

DGMurdockIII

I think a netbook mode would be nice something in the options that you check and it detect what netbook your on and it would be optimized for the screen resolution and the speed and graphics card of the netbook you are running with out much hassle with out having to to do to many changes in the options

First, to keep the forums clean, please don't "bump" something that's not even one day old yet.

Second, a netbook is probably not going to be able to run the game in any case, but the idea of the game being able to set the settings to something that will work on your machine, though probably when you first run the game rather than when you click a button, is good. We might also provide different settings profiles (i.e. you can choose from for example high performance, high quality, etc like in most games).

You guys should want to support the most computer specs you can so everyone will be able to plat the game. So if you used netbooks as benchmark for the min spec for example if you use the ASUS Eee PC 700 as a starting point for suppoting netbooks you have some specs and you can also ask other people to test the game on netbooks to report back any problems they get or if it works fine. If you do focus on netbook optimization and desktop optimization then i dont think you will have to do much for much for laptop optimization unless you want to do optimization for the netbook and notbook cpus that all you have to and