Hi Wildfire. My name is Darius. I'am web-developer (focused on PHP programming mostly). I'am also Ubuntu user for few years already (i use this system in home and we use it in company).

When I hear about You for the first time i was really happy. From screen shoots and videos i see that you made very nice game. I now trying to download it and run to see how it will work.

I send you a feedback after I play it (i hope that my English is not so bad :-D). And if you release this game as stable final version i definitely buy it (and i hope that you will have a success with this project - more money for you == better games in the future [if you don't want to make this game a commercial project - i still want to contribute somehow]). I already own Penumbra and World of Goo. And this game look much more interesting.

Good luck!

Edited by dariuszp

Hi Darius! Thanks for your compliments.

We will not be selling the game but we do accept donations. If we start getting lots of money we will probably donate most of it to charity. We haven't decided yet, but in any case we never meant to make $$$ out of this game, even if it is wildly successful.

And I love World of Goo.