Hello Wildfire Community.

Hello everyone,

my name is Georg, I'm 24 years old, and am studying Computer Engineering in Berlin, Germany. I learned about your project through a fellow student and from what I've seen so far 0 A.D. looks like the coolest open source game I've seen in like, well, forever. ;) So, I decided to check out your project, and maybe you guys can use some help from me.

I know how to program in C++, have some basic (theoretical) knowledge about graphics and AI, but have never participated in any open source project. For me working with you would be a great chance to learn a great deal about software engineering in a bigger project. In my spare time I like to do sports (Basketball, Badminton, Table Tennis, Soccer ... I like almost all sport games) and spend a lot of time on learning foreign languages.

I am looking forward to learning more about 0 A.D. and wish you all a happy weekend.

Cheers,

Georg.

Welcome, Georg! Thank you very much for your compliments. We appreciate them coming from fans like you.

We could definitely use some extra help, especially with programming. You are welcome to have a look at the open tickets on our trac system, especially those designated "simple". Our programmers will be in touch with you shortly.