"ESC" don´t work in the Main menu

We differentiate between "leaving" (a game session, returning to the main menu) and "exiting" (the entire game). The former defaults to Escape, and the latter to Ctrl+F4 or Ctrl+Break. Both work on my machine (Windows). Have you made any changes to default.cfg or created a local.cfg or user.cfg?

Part of the problem is my recent changes to the GUI. Originally, all GUI XML files were loaded at once, and the session GUI files caused the snLeave object hotkey to be registered, so pressing esc would do whatever it did (I can't remember now what it actually did do but it wouldn't give that error message). In the new system, only the main menu XML files are loaded at first, and they don't include the snLeave hotkey, so pressing esc should do nothing; but if you start the game, the session GUI files register snLeave, and if you leave the game then the hotkey registration still exists - there's just a single global hotkey list and nothing can get removed from it. So if you press esc on the main menu (after leaving the game), it complains because the snLeave object (which is in the session GUI) doesn't exist any more.

So the relatively important bug is that hotkeys are global, and not limited to the lifetime of the GUI page (CGUI object in the code) that registers them, and that really ought to be fixed. The relatively unimportant bugs are that the keys to exit the game might not be the most obvious ones they could be, but that's easy to fix later.