Whats Up Guys?

I'm not sure if any of you guys remember me.... I drew a few sketches for you back in the day..

I can't believe how much progress all of you have made. I recognize some names from the old AOK days. I never thought this project would last...always kinda felt it was just gonna be another mod that never got done and was eventually forgotton about.

Shame on me for underestimating all of you. It actually looks like this one is gonna get completed.

Anyway I just figured I'd say hey and congratulate all of you on your progress. Keep up the good work. :D

Hey Roman General! Good to see you man :D What brought you back here?

Remember you! Sure I do!

Armory_jpg.jpg

Copy%20of%20Barracks.jpg

Colony.jpg

Copy%20of%20Blacksmith.jpg

Market.jpg

Temple.jpg

Look at those fine sketches! You know, if your ever bored I'm sure Mythos_Ruler wouldn't mind a helping hand. Our 3d modelers are just chompin on the bit for more concepts :D

Anyway, good to hear from you. I was just looking over some of your old sketches with Mythos the other day - and thought to myself "I wonder what he is up to."

Thanks for the compliments :P

Pretty good my man, pretty good :D

Yeah, I've been keep an eye on that T:RW game. Looks pretty cool.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind contributing a little here and there again for you guys. I've been busy lately with college and stuff.

Cool, I'll see what I can do to get you in touch with Mythos our current head architect sketcher and see if he could pass along a few things to you that you'd enjoy doing :D