[OS X] Make error [on obj/lowlevel_Debug/snd_mgr.o]

well, I did only use the debugger and here is the result.

Don't know if this can help (./editor.sh is a little script that call ./pyrogenesis_dbg -editor) :

ordinateur-de-arnaud:~/Desktop arnaud$ ./editor.sh
ERROR: dlopen error: dlopen(./libAtlasUI_dbg.so, 6): image not found
Atlas.cpp(46): The Atlas UI was not successfully loaded and therefore cannot be started as requested.
exe name before realpath: /Users/arnaud/Desktop/0ad/binaries/system/./pyrogenesis_dbg
exe name after realpath: /Users/arnaud/Desktop/0ad/binaries/system/./pyrogenesis_dbg
returning exe name: /Users/arnaud/Desktop/0ad/binaries/system/pyrogenesis_dbg
The Atlas UI was not successfully loaded and therefore cannot be started as requested.

Call stack:

(error while dumping stack: Feature currently not implemented)
errno = 0 (?)
OS error = ?

(C)ontinue, (B)reak, Launch (D)ebugger, or (E)xit?
d
Sleeping until debugger attaches.
Please wait.
GNU gdb 6.3.50-20050815 (Apple version gdb-696) (Sat Oct 20 18:16:54 GMT 2007)
Copyright 2004 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and you are
welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain conditions.
Type "show copying" to see the conditions.
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB. Type "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-apple-darwin".
warning: --arch option not supported in this gdb.

/Users/arnaud/Desktop/0ad/binaries/system/888: No such file or directory.
Attaching to process 888.
Reading symbols for shared libraries . done
Reading symbols for shared libraries ..................................................................................................
warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_devel_boost/work/boost_1_39_0/bin.v2/libs/signals/build/darwin-4.0.1/release/threading-multi/trackable.o" - no debug information available for "libs/signals/src/trackable.cpp".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_devel_boost/work/boost_1_39_0/bin.v2/libs/signals/build/darwin-4.0.1/release/threading-multi/connection.o" - no debug information available for "libs/signals/src/connection.cpp".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_devel_boost/work/boost_1_39_0/bin.v2/libs/signals/build/darwin-4.0.1/release/threading-multi/named_slot_map.o" - no debug information available for "libs/signals/src/named_slot_map.cpp".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_devel_boost/work/boost_1_39_0/bin.v2/libs/signals/build/darwin-4.0.1/release/threading-multi/signal_base.o" - no debug information available for "libs/signals/src/signal_base.cpp".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_devel_boost/work/boost_1_39_0/bin.v2/libs/signals/build/darwin-4.0.1/release/threading-multi/slot.o" - no debug information available for "libs/signals/src/slot.cpp".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_devel_boost/work/boost_1_39_0/bin.v2/libs/system/build/darwin-4.0.1/release/threading-multi/error_code.o" - no debug information available for "libs/system/src/error_code.cpp".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_devel_boost/work/boost_1_39_0/bin.v2/libs/filesystem/build/darwin-4.0.1/release/threading-multi/operations.o" - no debug information available for "libs/filesystem/src/operations.cpp".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_devel_boost/work/boost_1_39_0/bin.v2/libs/filesystem/build/darwin-4.0.1/release/threading-multi/path.o" - no debug information available for "libs/filesystem/src/path.cpp".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_devel_boost/work/boost_1_39_0/bin.v2/libs/filesystem/build/darwin-4.0.1/release/threading-multi/portability.o" - no debug information available for "libs/filesystem/src/portability.cpp".

warning: Could not find object file "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_devel_boost/work/boost_1_39_0/bin.v2/libs/filesystem/build/darwin-4.0.1/release/threading-multi/utf8_codecvt_facet.o" - no debug information available for "libs/filesystem/src/utf8_codecvt_facet.cpp".

...... done
0x90037b57 in mach_wait_until ()
(gdb)

Don't seems to be usefull ...

I'll try to compile last svn revision with gcc 4.0.1 to see ...

ERROR: dlopen error: dlopen(./libAtlasUI_dbg.so, 6): image not found
That means it's failing to find the Atlas code to load - you might need to make sure you're running pyrogenesis_dbg directly from the directory it's installed into (i.e. binaries/system/), or set DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to that directory if you're running it from outside.

I am running from the right directory.

But now I remember that something went wrong with Atlas compilation (not a big error, but it might be that that blocks the editor), so I'll try when I'll be able to compile the whole project (game + Atlas).