Hey everyone! My name is Robert McKenzie and i have been playing rts games since i can remeber.

Im now 21 and im in the navy and studying computer networking! I love challanges! I have faced a lot in my life thrue life in general, to soccer, paintball, relationships, and of course BECOMING THE BEST RTS PLAYER.

I play aot tad and im currently on a pro team in cod 5 where im ranked top 200 in kd ratio. I started off gaming with age of empires the age of kings, then i moved to aom, then aot, then age of empires conquorors, then aoe 3, twc and finally tad! Im ranked top 100 in all rts games i play and eventually i believe i can reach top 10!

But as things are right now with the navy and trying to balance life and gaming its a little challenging but im getting it down fast!

What has helped me to get this far in life is music...I live by beats and i love any type of rap, rock and regge. Im also a huge sports fan , im currently chearing on my cleavlend boys in the nba and redwings in hockey!

Also im a Deputy Leader in tad and aot in the clan DoD (Deities Of Death) so i try to help as much as i can on forum mods and obiously im a impact gamer in rtsl tournoments or clan wars! Our website is www.TheDoDClan.com and we are a well established clan that has been around for 4 years counting!

Well this is me and this is what im about and what i like to do!

Rob

P.S. Can you guys change my sign in name to DoD_iLLuSioNisT

thats me that tried to set up the account as that sign in name but when i was creating my regestration i accidently said i was under 13 lol so i would need a fax from my parents saying its ok when im really 21 ROTFL!!! thanks a ton!

funny thing also we run our website on the same formate u do just a different background i beleive ur website host is invasion boards? good choice!

Edited by DoD_GoD

Nice to get a chance to get to know you a bit. Seems like you've played a game or two in your life =)

P.S. Can you guys change my sign in name to DoD_iLLuSioNisT

thats me that tried to set up the account as that sign in name but when i was creating my regestration i accidently said i was under 13 lol so i would need a fax from my parents saying its ok when im really 21 ROTFL!!! thanks a ton!

Done.

funny thing also we run our website on the same formate u do just a different background i beleive ur website host is invasion boards? good choice!

We do have some custom themes and stuff yeah, so that's the difference there. We don't host our forums/website on invision boards though, we just use the Invision Power Board forum software :)