AI Programmer Application

Okay, the form isn't working ( the security image will not show up ), so I'll just post my application here and assume somebody somewhere will read it.

Name: Steven Bilton

Some exciting information about me:

I have just finished my third year of a four year MEng Computing with Artificial Intelligence at Imperial College London, with predicted grade 2.1.

I currently work for EA Games in Guildford, UK, and have also worked at Motorola in the past. Naturally I can use perforce, mIRC, TortoiseSVN, bugtrackers and whatever else you use. I can program in C, C++, C#, Java, Haskell, PROLOG ...

I currently work on one other project; a TC for Zero Hour found at www.vgomod.co.nr.

Basically, I think your project looks interestring ( and a nice engine :) ) - and as an AI programmer your open AI position(s) interest me. I have experience with AI scripting, pathfinding algorithms ( Steering optimised A* ), gameplay heuristics and the usual shebang.

Naturally, how much time I can offer varies week on week depending on work deadlines ( don't expect me around much in a crunch ), how much needs doing on my other mod and college courseworks. But I'll give you what time I can, but as is always the way, real life will take precedence. But I'm sure you've already seen this before.

Interested? Drop me a line on swbilton@fastmail.co.uk.

Cheers

Steve