Development team

n321

Hello there!

I have been following the development of this project quietly since early 2006 and am very impressed! I would have registered sooner but I saw that "Other" people in the community have been asking "when when will you release" more then what is needed and I didn't need to go and join in!

Well on one such "when will you release" thread I saw

You're obviously a passionate fellow. If you have any modding skills, I implore you to fill out an application to join the team.

And decided to make my self known.

I am a film student and proficient cinematographer living in the US and I have advanced background in non-linear video editing (AVID), C and C++ and LUA, Photoshop, Gimp, 3D studio Max, Pro Audio and SFX, and game development. I have developed my own FPS game using highly modified Quake 3 source code. The game had comparable features to that of Doom 3 including the advanced Per Pixel Lighting, LUA Gui Sys, and Normal mapping. I created custom textures, models, maps, audio, and Voice overs. The game is still in post and I have passed it off to a friend to finish with some code optimizations before we release it.....(The games web page is here www.ncgproductions.co.nr ......the page including the flash was designed by me ....it has not been updated!)

I learn quick and have a lot of experience and happen to be looking to start working on another side project. I have only modded for a RTS game before....AOK.....but I am sure that I can learn the differences quickly. As a film student designing stories and cut scenes would be my specialty but like I said I can do a lot more! I would love to join a group of professional developers like you and would like to offer my services! Not only would I get a chance to learn a new style of game dev. I would also get to help a project that has great promise!

I have a full list of experience and background and would like to be considered for your team, do you have any open positions and who should I contact?

p.s. I saw the job openings listing on the main site but I did not know how accurate it was so I figured I would just ask here!

Edited by n321