Anyone know what this song is?

I recently checked out the Alexander trailers on IMDB out of curiosity to see if there were any additional combat footage not present in the movie (go figure) and came across this song:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0346491/trailers-s...lay-X26580-10-2

Can anyone tell me what that choral piece is? It is quite the rousing piece of music, and anyone who knows me will tell you that I collect epic battle themes.

Hopefully one of you guys can point me on the right track :)

I like that trailer. I love at the end when 'Alexander' flashes on the screen you hear, "you will always be remembered!" echoing in the background. Nice touch. I remember seeing that trailer and peeing my pants. I couldn't wait to see the movie. Then, I was slightly disappointed because the flick wasn't what I wanted it to be. I suppose I went in with a closed mind in a way.

You're right, the piece of music in the trailer is awesome. Unfortunately I have no idea where it's from. :D It kind of reminds me of the choral piece in the first Lord of the Rings trailers - "Gothic Power" or some such.

PS: Paul, look over my comments on the 300 board and let me know if they are true http://imdb.com/title/tt0416449/board/nest/52627572 :)

Edited by Mythos_Ruler

Found it :) Its "Clash of Arms" by X-Ray-Dog, a professional music company, who's bread and butter is supplying such music for advertisements and trailers. They were also involved in the production of the famous trailer themes of Troy and Last Samurai, both of which are personal favorites of mine.

Edited by Paal_101